1) 94 degrees is just too dang hot to be pushmowing my yard , on the plus side I lost 5 lbs. in 2.5 hrs.
2) There are people ( and you know who you are )that need to quit subjecting the rest of us to seeing their jacked-up nasty looking feet . Please wear shoes not sandals of flops if any of the following apply to you . Fungus-ridden nails , dirty or unclipped nails , calluses , hammer toes , corns or just plain filthy feet .
3)I was at a drive-in the other night (one I had never been to) and to my surprise , they had a tradition of asking everyone to join in saying the Pledge of Allegiance prior to the start of the movies . This was a pleasant surprise , hats off to the Bright Leaf Drive-In , Mt. Airy NC .
4)To all those drivers that are clueless as to what an on ramp acceleration lane is intended . Please note , it is nearly impossible to merge into 70 mph traffic at 25 mph . It is also an act of suicide to come to a stop at the end of the ramp and then try to merge into the 70 mph flow from a dead stop !! Lord , grant me patience .
5)I nearly ran over a turtle today on the way home . I hate it when they dart out into the road like that !








Bookmarks